Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp/ Pre Season Game Reports

Default Broncos 08 Training Camp Schedule

Broncos Release '08 Camp Training Schedule

DENVER (CBS4) ― The Denver Broncos released the team's training camp scheduled for the 2008 preseason Thursday morning. Practices that are open to the public begin on July 25 and run through August 12.

Broncos training camp will again be held at the team's headquarters in Dove Valley.

See the schedule below for dates and times. See the Broncos complete release for more details on rules and regulations for fans.

DAILY PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS' 2008 TRAINING CAMP
    DATE DAY AM PRACTICE PM PRACTICE
    7/25/08 FRIDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    7/26/08 SATURDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)
    7/27/08 SUNDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    7/28/08 MONDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)
    7/29/08 TUESDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    7/30/08 WEDNESDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)
    7/31/08 THURSDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    8/1/08 FRIDAY 8:30 START (OPEN TO MEDIA ONLY) 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)
    8/2/08 SATURDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    8/3/08 SUNDAY NO PRACTICE SCHEDULED NO PRACTICE SCHEDULED
    8/4/08 MONDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    8/5/08 TUESDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)
    8/6/08 WEDNESDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:50 START, 2:50 GATES
    8/7/08 THURSDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)
    8/8/08 FRIDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES NO PRACTICE SCHEDULED
    8/9/08 SATURDAY DENVER AT HOUSTON – 7 P.M. CDT
    8/10/08 SUNDAY NO PRACTICE SCHEDULED NO PRACTICE SCHEDULED
    8/11/08 MONDAY NO PRACTICE SCHEDULED 2:45 START, 1:45 GATES
    8/12/08 TUESDAY 8:30 START, 7:30 GATES 3:40 START, 2:40 GATES (Special Teams)

2. The Following 10 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

bump so i can find easier.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

Wish I lived nearby....would love to attend!

PS. they should change all of those practices to (Special Teams)

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...g-camp-opener/

Broncos alter schedule for training camp opener

ENGLEWOOD — The Broncos head back to training camp on Friday, but they've revised the workout schedule.

The Broncos said Wednesday they now will conduct two practices at their Dove Valley facility, at 11:15 a.m. and 4:05 p.m. Gates will open to the public at 10:15 a.m. for the morning practice and at 3:05 p.m. for the afternoon practice.

Training camp continues through Aug. 12, and many practices will be open to the public. The practice sessions with the Dallas Cowboys Aug. 13-14 will be open only to the media.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Default Training Camp/ Pre Season Game Reports

This thread is dedicated to those that have a chance to go to see and then report back to us..

We salute all of you that take your time and effort to keep us informed..

Let training camp begin..

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

You stole my thunder.

But thanks JR, this is exactley what i was talking about!

Report away people.....(thurs)...
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Default Broncos Revise Friday's Training Camp Schedule

DENVER (AP) ― The Denver Broncos head back to training camp on Friday but with a revised schedule.

The Broncos say players will hold two practices at Dove Valley in Englewood -- one at 11:15 a.m. and the second at 4:05 p.m.

The gates will open to the public at 10:15 a.m. for the morning practice and at 3:05 p.m. for the afternoon practice.

Training camp continues through Aug. 12 and many practices will be open to the public.

The practice sessions with the Dallas Cowboys on Aug. 13 and 14 will be open only to the media

Adopted Bronco:
    Tim Tebow

I am comtemplating calling into work on Friday so that I may attend the first day of camp. It would be my first training camp. Gosh would it be fun, a hard decision to make..Hehee

Adopted Bronco:
    Number 7

Keep the good info coming like from last year, guys. You don't know how much we appreciate hearing from some of you. The stuff we get from our on the scene "reporters" beats the stuffing out of what we get from the Post.
    Thanks so much, in advance.
    "What do you want your dash to represent?"

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Quote Originally Posted by MattWood View Post
    I am comtemplating calling into work on Friday so that I may attend the first day of camp. It would be my first training camp. Gosh would it be fun, a hard decision to make..Hehee

I think you really ought to get your priorities straight. Sure it would be AWESOME to attend training camp.......and you would be roaming around Dove Valley like a Thanksgiving Day float gone mad. Sure you would see and hear our.....YOUR....... beloved Broncos players speeding around, joking around, back slappings sound, and crashing shoulder pads abound. Yes you would be like a five year old cut loose in the candy store. The high would be invigorating, stimulating, and saturating....................

..........but how could you go, attend camp, and then send a report back to us who are your very own, KNOWING, that your boss will be at work tapping his fingers along his desk top, thinking that, "Matt Wood isnt really sick...........Im absolutely SURE that hes at the Broncos training camp........." ?

As well, what about the added burden youre placing squarely on the shoulders of your fellow workers, due to your not being there to handle your load?

I think you really need to spend some time pondering these things with our confidant and friend............BUD. WISER you will be......................mmmm hmmmm.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Ooh, I like this time of season

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Ooh, I like this time of season
    I don't.

The NFL season is close, but not close enough.

I like when the first pre-season game is played, I get all pumped up and say I will watch every game of the season. Wait, I do watch nearly every game of the seasn already (I'm talking about games between all the teams, not just Bronco games).

Adopted Bronco:
    Andra Davis

by Lindsay Jones on July 25, 2008

DOVE VALLEY — Welcome to Training Camp, Broncos fans! Players reported here early this morning for physicals and a team meeting. The first practice is scheduled to start at 11:15 a.m.

A couple of notes to get started before players take the field:

First round draft pick Ryan Clady has signed, the team said this morning. Mike Klis was all over this story, read about it HERE.

Also, rookie defensive tackle Carlton Powell is on the Physically Unable to Perform list because of an injury to his Achilles tendon. Check back later for more details on that injury.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Clady signed a five-year deal worth $17.5 million, with $11.5 million in guaranteed money.
    I knew a man a long long time but I never knew him at all. Small in stature, big at heart but he always stood tall. In my mind he could do no wrong misunderstood all along. He worked hard all his live to get what he had. He was a little rough around the edges simple in mind but always had a kind eye for me. I will miss you Dad.

Gem's Yardog.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andra Davis

Brandon Marshall is wearing a protective wrap on his right arm from the hand to the elbow. He has caught three passes in a row.

1 minute ago from txt
    I knew a man a long long time but I never knew him at all. Small in stature, big at heart but he always stood tall. In my mind he could do no wrong misunderstood all along. He worked hard all his live to get what he had. He was a little rough around the edges simple in mind but always had a kind eye for me. I will miss you Dad.

Gem's Yardog.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived yardog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Andra Davis

Cutler showing no effects from diabetes, has good zip on his passes. Read more at denverpost.com. about an hour ago

Gem's Yardog.

20. The Following User High Fived yardog For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information