Thread: 2024 random pre-draft ramblings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I do not see anything that tells me JJ is 2 1sts and PS2 better than Bo/Penix or even Rattler. Maye, sure. He gives me some Josh Allen vibes so I could get behind that. JJ has game manager written all over him to me and that ain't worth 2 firsts and PS2.
    This is where I'm at - you just can't mortgage the future for a guy who threw 13 passes per game behind the best O line in college football. Plus Payton has high confidence in his ability to coach QBs.

My only caveat is that I think it'd actually be smart to sell high on Surtain. Even though he's technically on a rookie deal for 2 more years, the pressure is going to be on to extend him now that he's eligible. He's going to be super expensive and is that really where this team should be allocating their $$? On the other hand, the guy is an all pro, potential future hall of famer - so if you trade him for some QB who doesn't work out then it's an all time blunder. No pressure, George!

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information