Thread: Peyton Manning returning to Tennessee as professor

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Peyton Manning returning to Tennessee as professor

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Peyton Manning was a star both on and off the field at the University of Tennessee, and now he's returning to his alma mater as a professor.

The university announced Monday that the College of Communication and Information has appointed Manning as a professor of practice in the fall 2023 term. The Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback will join select classes during the academic year as a featured expert and work alongside the college's faculty to provide learning experiences for CCI students at Tennessee.

"There is no other ambassador for our college and university like Peyton Manning, and we are proud to welcome him to the college's faculty," said Joseph Mazer, dean of the College of Communication and Information. "Peyton is a true Volunteer, and I look forward to our students gaining invaluable knowledge from him as we continue to prepare the next generation of communication and information leaders."
    rest-https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38189701/peyton-manning-returning-tennessee-professor

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I predict a spike in CCI major pregnancies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information