Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What team has the most annoying & arrogant Fans??

Cowgirls, donks, chargers, bungholes, ratbirds, squeelers, cardinals...you can also throw in the raiders in there.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Why do you want to know how long McFadden has been in College? I believe he is currently a Junior.

Dumb question.

BTW, the 2nd worst are Bungles fans. They ask a lot of stupid questions.
    ^

They are quite silly are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Patriots. Not even close.
    Most of the pats fans i met in real life are very cool, nice people......never came across an arrogant one except the bandwagners, you can tell those apart.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Cleveland Browns have the most annoying fans. That entire fan base is almost completely saturated with ignorance and homerism. I rarely run into any of their fans who are not completely stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    After that, I would say the Browns. Between the Dog Kennel that threw batteries at refs and QBs to suing the NFL to give them an expansion team after the owner moved 'his' team to Baltimore to living in the past, which isn't even theirs, but is Baltimore's, I have to say the Browns' fans run a close second to the Cowboy fans.
    I see just how much I am wanted and appreciated on this board. Just as B-mania.

I love my Browns and none of you can ever take that from. Me. A greedy megamillionaire owner would not and could not take that from me. What makes you two think that you can? You can't. I LOVE the Browns and Modell wanted to destroy everything that my fellow Browns fans and I devoted our lives and loves to. For 50 years the Browns were one of the most storied franchises in all of Professional football. From Paul Brown, Otto Graham, Lou Groza, Dante Lavelli through Bernie Kosar, Earnest Byner, and even to Steve Everitt. People shed tears over yet still loved the Browns. Through heartache to glory, myself and my fellow fans bled Orange and Brown. Modell tried and could not take that from us. Browns fans rose up in mass and stopped Modell from stealing the Browns that we loved. Modell was stuck with a shell of a team. No history. Nothing. He started from scratch. No pride, nothing. Browns? A lot of pride, a lot of history and you are damn wrong to claim that that history is in Baltimore. It is in CLEVELAND and Modell could not take that with him. He was able to take the players and 1 of them still is playing. He won a Super Bowl with 2 of the players. So, for all of you saying, "heh, he took the Browns and won with them" you guys don't know what you are talking about.

Two men do NOT constitute a team. I love and still love my Browns as I have since the day I became a Browns fan when I was 10 years old, in 1994. The Browns proud tradition and rich history stayed in Cleveland and is still in Cleveland. Baltimore, they get a team with no history whatsoever prior to 1996 and are so pathetic they even adopt "Colts" players into their version of Denver's Ring of Fame. A team that left their city. The Ravens, who from the Browns is in their "Ring of Fame"? Earnest Byner and that traitorous SOB. Byner played for the Ravens as a fullback - that is why he is in their own HOF. Kosar, Otto Graham, all those Hall of Fame players who were loved by Browns fans like me, and still are loved. Their records, stayed in Cleveland. Modell and his shell of a team are pathetic.

I love my Browns and no matter what ANY of you say I will still love my Browns. You cannot take that from me. Modell and his millions could not, you CANNOT.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Cowboys, without a doubt. They are the cockiest fans in the NFL, even in seasons when their team only has low single digit wins.

After that, I would say the Browns. Between the Dog Kennel that threw batteries at refs and QBs to suing the NFL to give them an expansion team after the owner moved 'his' team to Baltimore to living in the past, which isn't even theirs, but is Baltimore's, I have to say the Browns' fans run a close second to the Cowboy fans.
    You are confused buddy, the old cleveland browns are still the cleveland browns of 2007-present, they are not in balitimore, balitmore is an expansion team. The browns kept their history with them.

Now if you ask me who has the most idiot fans.....i might have to say donk fans.

yo cleveland, dont feel to bad man. My 2nd fav team is the saints. I liked them since i was 10 too, way back when they sucked bad, no onw will take that from me either
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I would say the Broncos fans.

After Denver wins a couple games the majority feel they can the Patriots.

Then they lose a game and everyone's talking about firing the coach and drafting Darren McFadden.

It's like that every year. Very annoying.
    Well, WTE, the pansies haven't proven otherwise, now, have they?

-----
    Last edited by topscribe; 11-30-2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: just noticed I used the wrong name for the pansies (heh heh)
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Pittsburgh Stealer fans.

With Cleveland Brown fans gaining quickly......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Well, my answer would have to be the pansies.

After all, they have WTE and PatsR.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

When I was younger my nextdoor neighbor(Browns fan) Stole my bicycle. So I would say Browns fans are by far the worst.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

I must say Pats fans are the most annoying....but we never have any cowboy fans over here so I wouldnt know for sure....I must say tho, the MOST ANNOYING NICKNAME for a team ever: "The Boys"

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    When I was younger my nextdoor neighbor(Browns fan) Stole my bicycle. So I would say Browns fans are by far the worst.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Adopted Bronco:
    im pretty sure i got dre bly......

I would say the Broncos fans.

After Denver wins a couple games the majority feel they can the Patriots.

Then they lose a game and everyone's talking about firing the coach and drafting Darren McFadden.

It's like that every year. Very annoying.

how do we do that every year?

mcfadden hasnt been in college every year.

he is still a young man.

my adopted bronco.

if hes still up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    dont discredit my buddy devilspawn and raiderfan76 either
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    2. Annoying - Raiders fans (in person) no matter how bad their team sucks they still talk so much smack (with the exception of DevilSperm - he is prolly the best raiders fan i "know" )
    to both of ya's.

Unfortunately, I like every Bronco fan I've encountered. (trolls are excluded) Ironoically, same goes with Chiefs fans. Go figure.

I would have to go with Cowboys fans. They are all loud and arrogant with no point to their arguement. It's like watching a bunch of cavemen fighting for a chicken leg. All of them. My wife, cousins, closest friends, all of them. They yell in a library when Romo throws a TD. They cuss in a church when T.O drops a pass. A few have that cockiness that doesn't include yelling, but you can't tell them that Dallas won't win the SB. That's when their other gorilla Cowboy friend makes a scene and scratches himself. But they all make me laugh with their chest beating.

Second would be... have to be Chargers fans. One Chargers site I am on, ozoneandshadows, has the cool fans. But that motherboard of theirs is filled with a bunch of 8 year old girls who can't string ten words together to form an intelligent thought. To put it in perspective, picture a gang of teletubbies whizzing around the room in no particular pattern, all saying "Raiders suck!"

Dallas no doubt, hands down they are THE most arrogant fans there are

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information