Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Plummer takes a few jabs at Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    There was also a fraud element in the definition I provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    These are simple questions, I will type them slowly. Try and answer each one.

1. Does every team in the NFL use some form of deception, whether on defense and offense, to try and disguise the plays they are calling, whether the deception is via formations, formation shifts, fake blitzes, etc?
    2. Is deception "smoke and mirrors"?
    3. If the answers to number 1 and 2 are 'yes', then does every team in the NFL rely on "smoke and mirrors"?

No dodging the question as usual, just answer them. They are simple questions.
    Simple questions. Why are you afraid to answer them?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Simple questions. Why are you afraid to answer them?
    Ive already answered them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Do not bother Tned. Do not bother.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Ive already answered them.
    No, you have not. So, for all of us that don't understand this concept you a presenting. Please answer these three simple questions.

Or, do you continue to avoid answering these simple questions, because once you do, you will have to admit the flaw in your argument?

These are simple questions, I will type them slowly. Try and answer each one.

1. Does every team in the NFL use some form of deception, whether on defense and offense, to try and disguise the plays they are calling, whether the deception is via formations, formation shifts, fake blitzes, etc?
    2. Is deception "smoke and mirrors"?
    3. If the answers to number 1 and 2 are 'yes', then does every team in the NFL rely on "smoke and mirrors"?

No dodging the question as usual, just answer them. They are simple questions.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

No, you have not. So, for all of us that don't understand this concept you a presenting. Please answer these three simple questions.

Or, do you continue to avoid answering these simple questions, because once you do, you will have to admit the flaw in your argument?
    Actually, I have. Youve brought up the same issues previously. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Actually, I have. Youve brought up the same issues previously. Maybe you should take your own advice.
    I'll take that as you finally agreeing (through acknowledgement that answering the questions will destroy your stance) that the Broncos didn't win with smoke and mirrors for three years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

I'll take that as you finally agreeing (through acknowledgement that answering the questions will destroy your stance) that the Broncos didn't win with smoke and mirrors for three years.
    You can take it that way but youd be wrong. All you have to do is take your own advice to know that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Jesus, your guys going to continue this circle jerk for another 10 pages?

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

here's all that need be said about Plummer and his never was even a has been of a career.

Plummer continues to take shots at Shanahan, despite being nearly 3 years removed from this event. (LET IT GO. IT'S OVER. MOVE ON.)

Shanahan continues to let the comments bounce off as though he has mighty armor on. (Good man Shanny, don't let that piece of slug bait bring you down to his level).

Plummer = TRASH

Shanahan = CLASS

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    here's all that need be said about Plummer and his never was even a has been of a career.

Plummer continues to take shots at Shanahan, despite being nearly 3 years removed from this event. (LET IT GO. IT'S OVER. MOVE ON.)

Shanahan continues to let the comments bounce off as though he has mighty armor on. (Good man Shanny, don't let that piece of slug bait bring you down to his level).

Plummer = TRASH

Shanahan = CLASS
    By the same token, Jake has been gone 3 years and you continue to bitch about him. I think you should take your own advice that I kindly bolded for you.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    By the same token, Jake has been gone 3 years and you continue to bitch about him. I think you should take your own advice that I kindly bolded for you.
    True, but to be fair he didnt start the thread. So far recently the people who have been starting threads about Jake are the ones who keep bringing him up. If you dont bring him up than there's nothing to debate or argue about right?

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post

Plummer = TRASH
    Are you jealous of Jake Plummer's life or something? Plummer may have been slightly better than mediocre, but he was a starting NFL QB, and if he was never starting material he would've never been a stater. That 'piece of trash' did a job we'd do for free.

This has gotten out of control.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Are you jealous of Jake Plummer's life or something? Plummer may have been slightly better than mediocre, but he was a starting NFL QB, and if he was never starting material he would've never been a stater. That 'piece of trash' did a job we'd do for free.

Where do you get out of that that he is jealous? Youre reaching.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I didn't start the thread as Northman stated. so kindly take your bolded advice and shove it up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    True, but to be fair he didnt start the thread. So far recently the people who have been starting threads about Jake are the ones who keep bringing him up. If you dont bring him up than there's nothing to debate or argue about right?
    well said Northman.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

Jealous of what? Jealous of a life of fail, topped off with a whole load of butthurt, and anti-Shanahanism? i think not. I may not be as rich as Jake, or have played in the NFL, but my life has a hell of a lot more meaning, than just football, and being butthurt over what happened in the past.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

I think you all should smoke, then look in the mirror.

heh heh
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information