Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft South Stands

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That's why I was leery of starting so early. The full order, anything past Round 1, hasn't even been released yet.
    How accurate is Walter Football with their 2nd and 3rd draft order?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Not much different than most sites.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    It looks pretty accurate with the rotations, but its still not official.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

For this i think going with Walter would be fine. It would get pretty messy adding in comp picks and what not.

What's the deal with giving up on Gabbert after one season? A first round QB to move up one spot?
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    For this i think going with Walter would be fine. It would get pretty messy adding in comp picks and what not.

What's the deal with giving up on Gabbert after one season? A first round QB to move up one spot?
    I have a source close to the situation (read: I'm just making this shit up) that Buff is deep into negotiations with Chazoe about a move for Tim Tebow in exchange for lower round picks or possible player acquisitions. Chazoe is rumored to want Tannehill.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I like the Claiborne pick. Good value and even though Miami has 2 young CBs, Smith has struggled of late.

8. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I like the Claiborne pick. Good value and even though Miami has 2 young CBs, Smith has struggled of late.
    Correct. And to add, you can never have too many DBs when you face New England twice a year..

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, i was going to point out that Miami has Smith and the other guy. Not sure i would of went DB in the first but solid pick none the less.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, i was going to point out that Miami has Smith and the other guy. Not sure i would of went DB in the first but solid pick none the less.
    Smith struggled a lot last year. I dunno who else he takes here. I hate Tannehill. There are no WRs or RBs valued here. Maybe an Onlineman, but I don't hate this. Smith can move over to Safety and the fins now have a VERY talented secondary.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Smith struggled a lot last year. I dunno who else he takes here. I hate Tannehill. There are no WRs or RBs valued here. Maybe an Onlineman, but I don't hate this. Smith can move over to Safety and the fins now have a VERY talented secondary.
    Like i said, cant hate the pick but not a important need in my opinion. I would of traded back if possible if no Olineman was worthy of the spot. They need some Dline help in a bad way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

that's just buff making a mockery of the process. . .

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

My best friend is a Dolphin junky and he told me that the Phins are thinking of moving Smith to FS after they release Bell who is making $6.3 mil and just not worth it any more.

Davis and Claiborne would make a somewhat solid D legit in the secondary and yes they face pass happy teams in Buffalo and New England twice a year.

So I actually do have a somewhat decent idea if what Miami wants to do, lol.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoAV06 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

My best friend is a Dolphin junky and he told me that the Phins are thinking of moving Smith to FS after they release Bell who is making $6.3 mil and just not worth it any more.

Davis and Claiborne would make a somewhat solid D legit in the secondary and yes they face pass happy teams in Buffalo and New England twice a year.

So I actually do have a somewhat decent idea if what Miami wants to do, lol.
    If the Phins are thinking of moving Smith it makes sense. I wish Denver would do that with Champ.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    If the Phins are thinking of moving Smith it makes sense. I wish Denver would do that with Champ.
    Sneakers has an appropriate response to this comment.

:nonononononononono:

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Clairborne is the biggest can't miss prospect in this draft IMO.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information