Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Mock Draft South Stands

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Chazeo I hope you look for a WR/KR in the later rounds. With Royal out of the building do even have a burner left you can be a KR?
    cassius vaughn on KR, squid thompson on PR. . .

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    cassius vaughn on KR, squid thompson on PR. . .
    are either really good at it? I dont know if I want to risk Squid after how bad our secondary was last season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

I would grab Streeter in the 4th.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Question for the experts here...... since we are getting more picks. If we trade up in first round giving up 4, 5 6 & 7th round picks how far can we move up? We have 2 in each except 1 6th I believe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Question for the experts here...... since we are getting more picks. If we trade up in first round giving up 4, 5 6 & 7th round picks how far can we move up? We have 2 in each except 1 6th I believe.
    Don't have a seventh. That went back to the Jets. If Denver traded both fours, both sixes, the fifth and swapped its first, it could get to 18 or 19.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat:1598556
    Don't have a seventh. That went back to the Jets. If Denver traded both fours, both sixes, the fifth and swapped its first, it could get to 18 or 19.
    Ok thanks so we can jump at most 7 spots in 1st and if we trade up in second maybe a little more then that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ok thanks so we can jump at most 7 spots in 1st and if we trade up in second maybe a little more then that.
    I don't remember exact picks, but that was adding it up using No. 16 for the Jets and No. 25 for the Broncos using this chart, which is pretty similar to Jimmy Johnson's draft chart he formulated with the Cowboys.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

If Denver gave up its whole draft, I think it could get into the top 10. I don't see Elway doing that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information