Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Discussion of Posting Rules and Guidelines- moved from Questions/Clarification thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

As it pertains to our rules here:

I swear all of the time in real life. I curse probably more than most people I know. I've got a very, very foul mouth. But one thing BM (and this board as well) has tought me was that you don't need to say sh*t or drop the f-bomb to articulate a point. Intelligence studies will also note that people who swear excessively often times have a limited vocabulary or limited intelligence to attain said extended vocabulary. I swear because I like to and because, as everyone else is, I am a product of my environment. The flight line is brutal. You've got to be quick witted and armed with come-backs at all time because we're constantly ragging on each other, each other's wives, sisters, moms, girlfriends, etc.

However, you don't need to continuously swear on a message board to articulate a point, as previously stated.

For those of you who have seen the movie "the Man" with Samuel L. Jackson, if you're going to say "f*ck"...substitute that for "f*ckryin' out loud". It works.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Excellent. A thread for soapboxerilizing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

I suggest a rule be added: Men and women who are not attractive must be fully clothed to have their image used outside of the context of discussing the Denver Broncos(unless it's an image of yourself). Pretty much: A no fat chick rule pertaining to images.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information